Inscrit le: 05 Mai 2016
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Mar 4 Juil - 20:50 (2017) Sujet du message: Amish Baking Wholesome And Simple Amish Baked Goods Recip
<h2> Taste the deliciousness and feel the warmth of traditional Amish baking recipes.
Download FREE with Kindle Unlimited! </h2>
There is nothing quite as tempting as biting into a warm baked dish that you know has been made from fresh, natural ingredients, and that is the beauty of the Amish way of cooking. Amish culture emphasizes the simple life, and so the Amish prefer to prepare their food in the simplest, most natural way possible. Their traditional recipes have been handed down from mother to daughter for many generations.
In the midst of a hectic modern lifestyle, it feels warm and soothing to return to simple, classic recipes to put food on the table for our families. Simplicity also means that you do not have to spend hours in the kitchen or use any special gadgets. You can easily create something tasty and simple that can satisfy your stomach and mesmerize your family members.
Inside, you’ll find:
• An introduction to the Amish culture of simple eating and their love for baking
• The history of Amish food in America
<h2>In Amish Baking, you will find 50 of the most delicious, authentic Amish baking recipes, including: </h2>
• Amazing bread recipes like the Amish Friendship Bread and the Banana Lemon Bread
• Delightful cake recipes such as the Cinnamon Walnut Cake and the Classic Crumble Cake
• Heartwarming pie recipes such as the Oatmeal Vanilla Pie and the Authentic Molasses Pie
• Delicious muffin recipes such as the Raspberry Muffins and the Pumpkin Cream Muffins
• Hard to resist cookies and bars like the Applesauce Nut Cookies and the Crunchy Cashew Bars
• Classic dessert recipes such as the Raspberry Bread Pudding and the Spiced Peach Cobbler.
Are you ready to discover the finest Amish baking recipes? Go ahead and enjoy!
Read on your favorite devices such as Kindle, IPhone, IPad, Android cellular phone, tablet, laptop, or computer with Amazon's free reading Kindle App.
<h2>Scroll back up and click the BUY NOW button at the top right side of this page for an immediate download!</h2>